Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Property:||Original New /copy New||Brand:||YAMAHA|
|Lead Time:||In Stock||Packing:||Carton|
|Description:||ESD PCB Support Pin|
|Size:||125*40*20mm(L*W*H) other size can be customized|
|Condition:||original new /original used/ copy new|
|Applicable models:||YAMAHA Yv100A Yv100II Yv100 Yv100X Yv100xg|
|Product Tags:||ESD PCB Support Pin Soft Rubber PCB Support|
|Payment Term:||T/T, Paypal, Westernunion are all allowed.|
|Lead time:||in stock!|
This size is 125*40*20mm(L*W*H), but it can cut in to any size for different machines! Just contact us for detail specification for your machine!
1. First, put the pin module on the supporting platform of printing press. Decide the quantity of pin module according to the size of PCB. PCB enters into the platform of the printing press through the track, meanwhile, the platform rises.
2. If the pin touches PCB, the pin of component will go down automatically. Then, lock the pin module. So the pin will form a shape similar to gauge according to the distribution of PCB component.
3. We can see the overall distribution of pins after we remove PCB.
4. Later, if using the same PCB to print, PCB can be directly conveyed to platform through the track. Then the fixed pin module touches PCB to start printing.
5. If wires need to be changed, we just need loosen lever of the pin module and repeat the first step. It takes about 30 to 150min when using original hard PIN to change wires, but now it takes less than 10sec by using the pin module.